Cork fabric is the natural and sustainable vegetable leather you’ve been looking for:
it looks like leather, but it comes from a tree. If you are committed to protecting animal life and dignity, know this: all our pieces are 100% animal-free, PETA-Approved Vegan.
All our cork is certified, signaling our commitment to a sustainably managed forest, and the protection and adequate harvesting of the cork oak forest.
We believe this accreditation not only adds value to our forests and products — it supports informed purchasing choices.
By changing practices, the fashion industry can stop its negative impact.
So, what are we doing about it?
- Using a sustainable natural material.
- Minimizing the use of polyester.
- Using non-toxic water-based inks.
- Using water reutilization systems.
- Sourcing and manufacturing locally.
- Making items by hand and in small batches.
- Designing for longevity and durability.
- Keeping our packages simple.
- Shipping in bulk to logistics warehouses to reduce carbon emissions.